PRESS-ON NAILS FAQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY NAIL SET?
Each kit contains nails, 2x nail tabs, manicure stick, mini file, and an alcohol wipe!
WILL THEY FIT ME?
We feel confident fit is nothing you have to worry about. OrenTalks's can be filed (if needed) to accustom more petite nail beds. They file very easily only taking a few seconds to transform.
HOW TO APPLY:
Buy 2 for 50% off now at website and shopee! ##tiktokguru ##nailpressons ##instantmanicure ##nailcare ##supportsmallbiz ##smallbusiness ##buwatjetiktok♬ Breakfast Challenge Song (Slowly) - Spence
*Before applying press-on nails make sure your natural nail is clean and has no nail polish. Use the alcohol wipe provided or acetone to remove oil residue for long lasting results. *
1. Select the correct sizes by aligning OrenTalks nail with the sides of your natural nail. If the OrenTalks nail is too small some of your natural nail will show. Choosing a smaller size is perfectly fine as long as it’s comfortable. If the nail is too big it will go past the sides of your natural nail bed which is uncomfortable and the nail falls off quicker.
2. Clip or file your nails as short as possible so they don’t peek out from under the press-on.
3. File the surface of your nails. This will create a better grip between the press-on and the glue.
3. Stick the glue tabs on your nails. Or place a drop of glue on both your nail and the press-on nail.
4. Let glue tack up for 5 seconds then align the press on nail slightly under your cuticle. Using your thumb, press the OrenTalks nail down very firmly. The more pressure the better. Ensure pressure is being applied to the entire nail. Hold for 25 seconds, the longer the better. Done!
NAILS WON'T STAY ON: We strongly suggest you to stick the nail press the night before, this really elongates the durability as compared to you stick it on for an hour and start doing works that move the nails a lot. Other than that, using glue will fix this issue! Please read the instructions before applying to help ensure your nails will last as long as possible!
REMOVAL for Glue Tabs
If you wear it for a few days already, you can easily pop them off. If the press-on nails still not come off, soak your nails with hot water prior to removal. This helps soften both the OrenTalks nail and your natural nail making removal easier and safer. Then gently lift the nails with the manicure stick. Never force remove, it could cause very minor, fixable damage.
WILL THESE DAMAGE? No, as long as the nails are not forced removed you will have zero damage.
NAILS WON’T COME OFF: Never force remove the nails. Doing so could leave minor, but fixable damage. The only time nails are difficult to remove is when they are being removed prematurely. This means they are being forcibly removed on purpose or over gluing occurred during the application. In either case, we recommend keeping the nails on for a few more days before attempting to properly remove again. If nail length is the reason you want to remove the nails sooner due to work or personal preferences, OrenTalks nails can be clipped and filed to reach your desired length in seconds.
SOME NAILS POPPED OFF: No reason to stress :) Simply use another glue tab or add more glue to your natural nail, a bit to the back of the OrenTalks nail then re-apply.